I want you to prepare me to resume with finance major bachelor degree graduated
I have attached a sample of resume files. I want you to change the related courses and the part of the project showing in the sample I have upload it for you.
The following are the related courses i have accomplished:
• ACCT-210-02.2014-08-27.23205: ACCT-210-02 – Principles of Accounting I – Fall Semester 2014
• ACCT-211-01.2015-01-12.25138: ACCT-211-01 – Principles of Accounting II – Spring Semester 2015
• AcesPassport: Aces Passport Program 2012
• BIOL-100-01.2014-08-27.22874: BIOL-100-01 – Fundamentals of Biology – Fall Semester 2014
• BUS-269-02.2014-08-27.23217: BUS-269-02 – Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship – Fall Semester 2014
• BUS-270-01.2015-01-12.25152: BUS-270-01 – Experience in Entrepreneurship – Spring Semester 2015
• BUS-398-T01.2016-08-24.29221: BUS-398-T01 – Internship in Business – Fall Semester 2016
• COMM-130-01.2015-01-12.24266: COMM-130-01 – Introduction to Communication – Spring Semester 2015
• ECON-101-01.2013-01-07.18328: ECON-101-01 – Principles of Macroeconomics – Spring Semester 2013
• ECON-102-02.2014-01-13.21349: ECON-102-02 – Principles of Microeconomics – Spring Semester 2014
• EL-111-02.2013-01-07.18747: EL-111-02 – Advanced Composition – Spring Semester 2013
• ES-103-01.2014-01-13.22245: ES-103-01 – Fundamentals of Environmental Science – Spring Semester 2014
• EXSS-150-02.2016-08-24.29068: EXSS-150-02 – Intro Exercise/Sport Science – Fall Semester 2016
• FIN-361-02.2015-01-12.25181: FIN-361-02 – Fundamentals of Finance – Spring Semester 2015
• FIN-372-01.2014-08-27.23231: FIN-372-01 – Money and Banking – Fall Semester 2014
• FIN-462-01.2016-08-24.28900: FIN-462-01 – Investments – Fall Semester 2016
• FIN-470-01.2016-05-16.28748: FIN-470-01 – Financial Institutions/Markets – First Summer Session 2016
• FIN-478-01.2017-01-09.31139: FIN-478-01 – Risk Management – Spring Semester 2017
• FYS-111E-1A.2016-06-20.29666: FYS-111E-1A – First Year Seminar for EL Students – Second Summer Session 2016
• FYS-112-2D.2014-01-13.21533: FYS-112-2D – First Year Seminar – Spring Semester 2014
• HE-100-04.2013-01-07.18358: HE-100-04 – Concepts of Health and Wellness – Spring Semester 2013
• MATH-221-01.2013-05-13.19331: MATH-221-01 – Calculus I – First Summer Session 2013
• MATH-222-02.2013-08-28.20113: MATH-222-02 – Calculus II – Fall Semester 2013
• MGT-310-02.2015-08-26.26742: MGT-310-02 – Production/Operations Management – Fall Semester 2015
• MGT-311-01.2016-01-11.28392: MGT-311-01 – Management Information Systems – Spring Semester 2016
• MGT-331-01.2016-01-11.28393: MGT-331-01 – International Business Strategy – Spring Semester 2016
• MGT-377-01.2015-05-18.27048: MGT-377-01 – Organizational Behavior – First Summer Session 2015
• MKT-325-04.2014-08-27.23258: MKT-325-04 – Principles of Marketing – Fall Semester 2014
• NEUR-125-01.2015-08-26.26802: NEUR-125-01 – Introduction to Behavioral Neuroscience – Fall Semester 2015
• NUTR-304-01.2016-08-24.29154: NUTR-304-01 – Nutrition Concepts and Controversies – Fall Semester 2016
• PSCI-160-01.2016-01-11.27762: PSCI-160-01 – Introduction to International Relations – Spring Semester 2016
• PSYC-121-03.2013-08-28.20215: PSYC-121-03 – Introduction to Psychology – Fall Semester 2013
• QM-227-01.2015-05-18.26780: QM-227-01 – Introduction to Statistics – First Summer Session 2015
• SA-110-02.2014-01-13.21616: SA-110-02 – Introduction to Software Applications – Spring Semester 2014
RELATED Principles of Accounting Money and Banking
COURSES Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship Investments
Experience in Entrepreneurship Financial Institutions/Markets
Principles of Macroeconomics Risk Management
PROJECTS ● Business 270 Experience in Entrepreneurship: Presented present the key components of the organization to various stakeholders, faculty, and SSB friends in a professional manner.
● Finance 478 Risk Management: Presented a professional presentation on a given topic, backing up the research with the information from reputable databases.
● Global strategic management: Performed external, internal, and strategic analysis of Microsoft Corporation
● ID 150 American corporation: Performed a corporate profile overview of Intel Company.
I want to take projects or write projects from these courses and add them to the resume because I want the resume to be real.
The projects showing in the sample I have attached are perfectly arranged but I want you to use the projects from these courses I have listed above. Thanks.
Address • city, state •phone • Email
OBJECTIVE To obtain a position in the finance industry to achieve career success
SUMMARY Dedicated to professional excellence through effective communication, skill development, dedication to objective problem-solving, and transformational leadership.
LanguagesFluent in English and Spanish
Computer SkillsMicrosoft Office: Excel, MS Project Java
Word, PowerpointiOS Ubuntu
EDUCATION NAME OF UNIVERSITY
B.S. Finance Major
Related Courses Principles of Accounting I Introduction to Communication
Principles of Accounting II Principles of Macroeconomics
Fundamentals of Biology Principles of Microeconomics
Advanced Composition Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
Fundamentals of Finance Introduction to Exercise/Sport Science
Money and Banking Investments
Risk Management Financial Institutions/Markets
Organizational Behavior Concepts of Health and Wellness
Calculus I Management Information Systems Calculus II Production/Operations Management
International Business Strategy Principles of Marketing
Introduction to Psychology Introduction to Behavioral Neuroscience
Introduction to Statistics Nutrition Concepts and Controversies
Introduction to International Relations
Introduction to Software Applications
Fundamentals of Environmental Science
- Experience in Entrepreneurship – Spring Semester 2015
- Internship in Business – Fall Semester 2016
- First Year Seminar for EL Students – Second Summer Session 2016
- First Year Seminar – Spring Semester 2014
- Highly experienced in the expert-level use of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Word Excel.
- Business 270 Experience in Entrepreneurship: Demonstrated the organization’s key components to various stakeholders, faculty and SSB friends expertly.
- Finance 478 Risk Management: Demonstrated a fully researched and analyzed professional presentation on a given topic, backing up the research with the information from reputable databases.
- Global strategic management: Performed external, internal, and strategic analysis of Microsoft Corporation
- ID 150 American Corporation: Performed a corporate profile overview of Intel Company.
CAMPUS INVOLVEMENTAssociation of Finance Students Varsity Basketball Team
VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCENew Student Orientation Program
HONORS/ RECOGNITION Advanced Finance Course Scholarship
Use the following coupon code :